I live in San Francisco with my wife and son. I have been lucky to call Boston, Chicago, Lausanne (Switzerland), Los Angeles, New York City, Paris (France), Santiago (Chile), and Shanghai (People’s Republic of China) home over the last four decades.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [2016-07-07] Everybody has two bad weeks a year
- [2016-07-05] Thinking probabilistically about engineering
- [2016-01-19] When to reason from first principles
- [2019-08-13] Managing growth as a VP of Engineering on ChangeWave
- [2019-03-08] Engineering Maturity on Software Engineering Radio
- [2018-12-13] Plaid: Banking API Platform on Software Engineering Daily
- [2018-03-18] Engineering Team Values at Plaid on the Simple Leadership Podcast